Sarasota, FL 34235
- Monitors Group Home Residents medications to include MAR’s and prescription drugs.
- Monitor Group Home Residents medical care for to include medical, dental, dietary.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare Benefits and other 3rd party benefits.
- Provide Emergency On-call services.
- Work with monitors and provide medical information as required.
- Supervise Health Care Assistant.
- Schedule resident’s medical appointments.
- Transport residents to doctor appointments.
- Maintain good working relationships with doctor offices.
- Ensure medication administration validations are up to date for all direct care staff
- Follow HIPPA, OSHA, and APD 65G-7 Law for medication administration.
- Maintain records in Therap, group homes, and medical office.
- Maintain good working relationships with doctors and families.
- Assist with hospital admissions and discharges.
- Teach medication training to staff in accordance with APD 65G-7 Law and revalidations for staff.
Education and experience
- LPN or RN in good standing with the state of Florida.
- CPR, First Aid and HIV training.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Meet District standards for background screening, Level I and II clearance.
- Pre-employment Drug screening.
- Must possess valid driver’s license, have a safe driving records and proof of motor vehicle insurance.
- Experience working with Developmentally Disabled individuals.